Sunday, July 17, 2011

What do you recommend?

For as long as I can remember I had KP. For those who dont know what that is its when you have small red to dark purple like bumps on your skin thats not itchy or anything just there. Anyways, I have become so self conscious about my condition that I refrained from showing skin on my back, legs and some areas of my chest. Another thing with kp is that the bumps arent spread out but more commonly in one area. A bunch. There is no cure according to the internet and dermintologist. He told me give it til I hit puberty and should be gone. Im currently in high school and saw little to no improvement. If anyone knows anything about where I can get a treatment and what I should use plz tell me? Oh for the record, Dove, cocoa butter, aveeno dont work. If you know of anything JUST to help my KP plz advise me of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment