Sunday, July 17, 2011

Help me with my basketball issues?

Ok so today i had basketball practice. And we scrimmaged a little bit at the end because we have a game later on today.. But i still dont feel prepared enough? And the only reason i say that, is because this is my first time ever being on a basketball team. And ive also never played in a real basketball game. But i always play with my brother who plays ball, in our free time. Abd when we scrimmaged today, i barely made a shot. And the coach was always telling me to dribble because usually when i'd get the ball, i'd pass it right away, or just go for the shot. But only cause im afraid.. And i dont wanna ruin it for the team and embarass myself.. So what should i do? Should i still participate in the game, or just wait and go to the next game? Cause so far i only had 2 1/2 days of practicing. So.. I need some advice! Thanks if you've actually read this far.. Haha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment