Sunday, July 17, 2011

What am i not suppose to do??? (5 weeks preg)?

SO i just found out im preg, and VERY excited!! Im 5 weeks along, and I'm being told theres soooo much i CAN'T do. This isnt my first preg, i have a 8 year old son, but i remember NOTHING about being pregnant basically lol. Some people are saying i cant lift heavy things, use certain products ect... not do certain household chores... but to me some of those just seem crazy.. and some i HAVE to do no matter what. So what are things that you know FOR SURE early preg women are suppose to refrain from doing??? I also work out alot, i have a bowflex and i do pull ups, sit ups, jog on my treadmill ect... and im being told some of that isnt ok either... Thanks much for answering!!!! (oh, my first doc appt isnt till july 18th, so i cant ask my doc about it... thus y im on here)

No comments:

Post a Comment