Saturday, July 16, 2011

I feel like a failure. Failed a lot of times.?

I don' like to think that I'm a failure because I always tried before I failed. But sometimes I can't but think that I am a failure. Yesterday.. I auditioned in a talent show here in my country. Which will be shown on tv soon( sames concept as america's got talent) and I got three buzzes quickly. I showed them "poping" a dance style.. and I always felt that it's my dream and passion to pursue dancing.. But yesterday was a crusher.. I felt as if everything's falling apart.. my dreams.. and ambitions.. And what's worse is that people are going to laugh at me and humiliate me whenever they see me.. And I feel like I failed my family for failing... I don't really know.. I just want to try rather than playing it safe.. Any advice? I will greatly appreciate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment